Montag, 19. Juni 2017

My #5 alltime favourite Authors

Hello people from the internet ✌

Today I want you to show some of my alltime favourite authors.
Hope you enjoy reading xo.



So number 1 is John Green (who else ? :D) 
I love love love his writing style and how he can put in very less pages a strong story. 
He also was one of the very first authors who has ripped my heart apart (The Fault in our Stars, Looking for Alaska..)






Number 2 is Sarah J.Maas. 
I felt in love with her books!! The Throne of Glass Series AND the Trilogy "A Court of Thorns and Roses".
I mean she's amazing and her books are so so so good!!





Jennifer L.Armentrout (or J.Lynn) is my number 3.
One of my very first Bookseries I LOVED was from her (the LUX-Saga). 

The Story from Katy and Daemon will have forever a special place in my heart <3



 



Aaaaaand number 5 is Anna Todd. 
The After Passion Books had a big influence for me when I read them.They're just a huge part of me and who I am today (I know it sounds very strange)



Sooooo yes,
these were my 5 alltime favourite Authors. 
Alexandra <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen